Tuesday 20 November 2012

Life Drawing (20/11/2012)

In Life drawing today there was no model so myself and other students had to be the models instead which was fun and different compared to what I normally do as the models had clothes on, I also did practice of looking at the model for a minute without drawing and then they would walk off and I would need to draw them from memory which was very challenging the first time but I think I was starting to understand how it work the second time.
(1 - 5 minute poses)
Later we then went onto drawing faces which I enjoyed a few I'm pleased with because I can see who it is but some I look at and think it looks nothing like the model but I guess that just means I need to practice more
(1-10 minute poses)


1 comment:

  1. Some LOVELY drawings on that top sheet, George - especially the middle of the bottom row - lots of character.

    ReplyDelete