Wednesday 21 November 2012

Animation Classes


I thought instead of filling up peoples blog's I'd post everything I've done in animation class so far.
In our first lesson we learn to do animation through morphs using spacing to change pace in the animation Mine and Katy's animation is on the right.

As well as the bouncing tennis ball animation we had to do a ping pong ball and bowling ball, YouTube can really mess it up sometimes as it randomly pauses on a frame for just a millisecond but its still very noticeable and frustrating I'm sure I'll figure out how to fix that soon.

I feel I could improve on this much more I've noticed it needs to slow down more in a few places requiring more frames next time I do this I'm sure it will come out much better.

In today's Lesson (21/11/2012) we learned about pixilation in animation and got to try it out on dragon which was very fun. How dare Binly cheat on Peta with Chairish. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow that looks like so much fun! Shame we didn't get to do that back in 1st year :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it does look like you had fun! :) Don't worry about filling up people's blogs - you really are better off posting each thing as you do it. Keep up the good work! :D

    ReplyDelete